Musings of a Slightly Crazy Mom

Emma Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Evan Hendrik

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lil Stinker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday 18 August 2011

Okay, this is it.

So.  My first blog.  Feels a little weird, like jumping on the bandwagon, LONG after it left.  But hey, it's gotta beat playing Spider Solitaire while feeding my son.


Lately (like the last 3 or 4 months), my son has been extremely clingy.  As in: won't go to Daddy, won't stay in the nursery at church, won't go to Nana (come on!!).  And I just discovered (as in 15 minutes ago), that he has at least 2 molars erupting.  So, now I feel like a jerk, because I've been frustrated at how clingy he is.  I mean, when my daughter was this old, I was frustrated for the opposite reason - chasing her all over the place.  When the mommies got together at the splash pad, I was off chasing Emma, who wanted to go swimming in the lake.  Nice.

So now I'm trying to compensate without seeming like I'm compensating.  How is it that a child just 10 months old knows when you are feeling bad for them?  He totally milks it.  Little stinker.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world :) Hope you enjoy your newest creative outlet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fun to read the musings of others - it is like a visit with them

    ReplyDelete